Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lumby: wireless in your tent

Andrei and I left somewhat early in the AM, and after some coffee
stops arrived at Lumby and drove straight up to Coopers launch.
Straight up to cloudbase (1650m) and then a small Lumby triangle in
somewhat light conditions.  Later, we swapped wings (me flying the
Aeros Style, Andrei flying my U-Turn Obsession II) and I tried to
build up some huge loopy wingovers, but the Aeros Style is a bit more
damped than my wing.  Sometimes the stupid is me, I didn't give up and
instead tried to force some energy into the wing through an
asymmetrical spiral to a reversal.  All I got was an unloaded wing and a big collapse instead.  Oh well.  Next time over water.

Why is Lumby so nice?  No mosquitoes, wireless in your tent, and you
can land at your tent.

I'm going to buy a camera so I can post some pics and vids of where I
am.  Otherwise all these words are going to bore even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment